Information for Authors
Authors are asked to submit a full-length (i.e., four-page) paper for review and inclusion in the LEC Proceedings, for rapid publication on IEEE Xplore, by Monday, July 18th. Follow this checklist:
Before finalizing your manuscript:
1. Use the manuscript template available on the conference website, www.leconf.com/templates.php
2. Ensure that this copyright notice appears at the bottom of the first page of your manuscript:
978-1-4673-8628-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
3. If all authors of the paper are government employees, then please contact Jonathan Felbinger, Publication Chair, at email@example.com
4. Proofread your paper thoroughly.
Use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to upload your manuscript and check its compatibility with IEEE Xplore:
5. Browse to www.pdf-express.org/plus/ and log in
6. If you have not used PDF eXpress before, please click New Users - Click here in the middle of the page, then enter the following:
a. Conference ID: 37842XP
b. Your preferred email address
c. Create a password (keep it short; long passwords are rejected in a subsequent step)
d. Click Submit and continue through the account creation process
e. Enter the requested Account Information and click Submit.
f. You should see the message, “You have successfully created your IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account.” Click Continue.
7. You should now be on the “Home - Title Status” page; click the Create New Title button
8. Enter your complete paper title and click Submit File for Checking or Converting
9. Select the Word document of your paper based on the conference template, available at www.leconf.com, and click Upload File
10. Click Continue
11. When your manuscript is successfully converted to a PDF, you will receive an email confirmation at the email address you entered when you created your IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account. To request site assistance, send an email to PDFSupport@ieee.org. Include your Conference ID (37842XP), the email address you provided in step 6(b), and a description of the problem.
12. Review the PDF on PDF eXpress to ensure it looks as you intended. Consider printing and reviewing a hard copy. When satisfied, click the Approve for Collection link.
13. Complete and sign the IEEE Copyright Form and email a signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid publication is a priority of this conference: please submit your manuscript for review by Monday, July 18. Reviewer comments will be returned by the start of the conference. If changes are requested, please resubmit your final manuscript by Monday, August 15. Only papers that are presented (in oral or poster format) at the Conference will be included in the Proceedings.